AMAB Books in collaboration with Home of Books Foundation announces the 2ND Flash Fiction Writing Contest
1. Submissions must be 1000 words or less in length, written in #English.
2. The competition is FREE and the theme must be indigenously Nigerian. Radical, futuristic and abstract works are especially encouraged.
3. Entrants are encouraged to follow AMAB Books’ page (@amabbooks) and Home of Books Foundation (@home_of_books_foundation) on all popular social media platforms. This, however, is not an edge. Tagging of potential writers is highly encouraged.
4. Entries must be original and must not have been published or accepted for publication elsewhere.
5. Work must be entirely the work of the entrant, and the entrant must own the full publication rights to the entry
6. Submissions must be accompanied by a one-paragraph bio of the entrant
7. Submissions can only be accepted online via email@example.com
8. Entries should be submitted as an email attachment as a Microsoft Word Document (.doc or .docx), or pdf
9. Multiple submissions are not permitted.
10. Entries cannot be returned.
11 Entrants must be resident in any of the States of Nigeria
12 Entrants must be minimum of 13 years old.
13. A word count must be given at the end of the story or in the covering email
14. Entrants agree to have their story published by AMAB Books in both electronic and paper format. Authors will retain worldwide copyright on their work with AMAB Books having first publication rights.
15. Closing date is March 13, 2017
17. Entries will be judged by the #amabbooks panel. The judges’ decisions are final and no individual correspondence will be entered into.
19. Entries not complying with competition rules will be disqualified
20. Entry is confirmation of your acceptance of all rules and conditions.
FIRST: N100, 000 worth of books (Winner’s Choice) plus publication
SECOND: N80, 000 worth of books (Runner up’s choice) plus publication
THIRD: N70, 000 worth of books (Second Runner up’s choice) plus publication. #tag others